Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu @ Koreatown

We were lining up to see a movie at the Bloor Hot Docs Cinema when the tickets were sold out in front of us. So, we decided to just grab food in Koreatown instead. I go to the Yonge and Finch Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu location pretty frequently - it was nice to be able to go try the original location in the Annex. 
Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu

Mild Combo #1
Mild #1 Combo: Seafood and Beef Soon Tofu Soup
I can actually handle the Medium version, but I wasn't sure if the Koreatown location would be spicier - so I chose a less spicy version. Still delicious! The tofu is fresh and super soft and there were mussels, clams, shrimp and beef alongside my favourite purple rice. 

Overall: Consistently great across Toronto! It's the perfect hot meal for a cold winters day. I also managed to make my friends fans of soon tofu after this meal too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment