Sunday 8 November 2020

Yang Teashop

Nov 8, 2020 via Takeout & Ritual Delivery
I got some different sizes to compare.
$5.50 Medium Signature Tea Latte and $6 Large Signature Tea Latte
The sizing at Yang Teashop is super strange - the small is super tiny, the medium is regular and the large is huge. Good to know and keep in mind for the future (their milk tea is so good!)

Nov 6, 2020 via Ritual Delivery
Ritual was running a promotion with Yang Teashop, where they had BOGO and free delivery! So I ordered their iced signature tea latte for $4.50 (excluding tax and tip). I placed the order at 2:29pm and was told to expect delivery by 3:29 (but luckily it arrived before 3pm)
Small iced signature tea latte with less sugar
Their signature latte uses a delicious black tea with hint of lychee flavour and organic milk (which is really deliciously smooth and creamy). The cup sizes were super small when you look at it, but we ended up reheated one cup and adding a bit more water (to dilute the sweetness) and it actually equated to about two normal sized mugs. 

October 28, 2020 @ 5295 Yonge Street

I love BOGO deals so when Yang Teashop was running their BOGO promotion, I decided to try it out.
Marble Boba Milk Tea (regular size)
The drinks turned out to be SUPER small! Wow I was disappointed especially since they were charging about $4.70 for the regular ($5.42 with tax) and it seemed really pricey considering the portion size and there was also a lot of toppings in the drinks (which meant less drinkable milk tea!)
The tapioca was chewy with a nice bite to it, but I don't really like too much tapioca in my bubble tea (I actually prefer just drinking the milk tea without toppings) and the milk tea turned out to be super sweet even with less sugar and less ice. The tea flavour was pretty good and the milk had a nice rich creamy flavour, so I would order it again, but when it's not as expensive. 

Website: https://www.yangteashop.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment