Friday 13 November 2020

Cafe Bora

Nov 13, 2020 @ Upper East Food Club (Closed)
I had a 50% off Ubereats Code and I wanted to try out Cafe Bora again for their purple sweet potato desserts. 
Bora Latte $5.95, Bora Bora Mille Crepe Cake $15.50 and Bora Tiramisu $9.95

The tiramisu was weird: the cheese part was kind of salty and sour as opposed to sweet and interestingly enough as pretty as it looked with layers of purple and white, there wasn't a lot of sweet potato flavour. It did come with a powdery sweet potato topping, but I definitely don't think it was worth the regular price (I also wonder if this one went bad or something - I wouldn't get this ever again)

The crepe cake was expensive, but it was REALLY GOOD with lots of sweet potato flavour and nice flaky delicious crepe layers. It was nicely executed with many layers, not too much cream and lots of sweet potato flavour. 

Sweet Potato latte
The drink was awful: mostly milk with tiny grains of sweet potato powder for colour, but barely any sweet potato flavour. I would also skip this here. 

Oct 4, 2018
I've been dying to try Cafe Bora since the BlogTo article came out. I love purple sweet potato because it's my favourite colour and also because it tastes really good. 

 
 
Bora Ice cream $5.95 
It's gorgeous, sweet and Instagram worthy, but I don't think it's worth the hefty price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment