Saturday 21 November 2020

Chocolada

 Since I was in the Yonge and Steeles area to pick up lunch at Song Cook's, I did a quick search to see if there were any dessert places nearby to satisfy my sweet tooth and found Chocolada (which had quite a selection of European sweets and treats)
Apricot Marizpan Tart ($5), Mango Mousse Cake ($4) and Pistachio Eclair ($4)
Pretty cheap prices! 
The apricot marizpan tart had sweet almond paste with fruits baked into the tart filling (and on the top to make it look prettier). The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the glaze on top of the tart which made it really sweet. 
The mango mousse cake had a good ataulfo mango flavour that was strong and sweet and it was pretty reasonably priced. 
The pistachio eclair had good pistachio flavour in the cream and on top of the eclair, but I found the eclair rather doughy. 
I might be back to try some of their other desserts later, another good bang for the buck dessert place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment