Friday 20 November 2020

Booster Juice

Nov 20, 2020
Back for the second round of BOGO with two different flavours:
Regular size Mango Hurricane (L) and Strawberry Sunshine (R) $6.69 each
Mango Hurricane is also one of my favourite drinks here with mango, strawberry, guava, passionfruit, peach and yogurt. It's sweeter than the Mango Tango I got last time without the tanginess of the oranges and I can taste mango and guava as the main flavours with a hint of sweet strawberry and tart peach. 
Strawberry sunshine is one of the most popular drinks here for a good reason - it's DELICIOUS! It says it's made with strawberries, bananas, passionfruit, guava and yogurt, but I never really taste the banana in the drink and I get more of the strawberry and guava flavours (which are amazing together). 

Nov 10, 2020
Booster Juice was running an online BOGO promotion with code BOGO21, so I went to grab two of my favourite smoothie flavours: Mango Tango and Brazillian Thunder for the price of one! I usually get their snack size smoothies since they feel like a meal with all the fruits packed into a thick smoothie, but since it was a BOGO promotion I opted for the regular sizes since it was better value.
 
Regular size Mango Tango $6.99 and Brazillian Thunder $7.39
The mango tango is a bit more sour than the Brazillian Thunder (which is pretty sweet), but it was still pretty sweet and really refreshing with the stronger mango, guava and peach flavours - there was also a hint of pomegrante and orange as well as vanilla and probiotic yogurt to make it thicker. 
The Brazillian Thunder was made with acai, raspberries, bananas, strawberries and yogurt and is SUPER tasty - I think the acai, banana and strawberry are probably the most prominent flavours while the raspberries and yogurt add a bit of tartness. Very sweet and such a nice treat on a nice fall day!

Website: https://www.boosterjuice.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment