Thursday 5 November 2020

Bomou Artisanal Bakery

Nov 5, 2020
Pistachio Croissant $4.50
The pistachio almond paste in the croissant was REALLY good and it wasn't super sweet
The croissant was a little harder and crunchier outside and not as flaky and soft as I would have liked my croissant, but the pistachio paste totally made up for it! I would definitely get this again!

June 10, 2020
Bomou Artisanal Bakery opened sometime in the last few months and I noticed it on one of my trips to Rahier and on Ubereats. They had a lot of selection of desserts, pastries and chocolates available for sale which was great! 

Pear Tart $3.25
The tart was really cute and it looked really nice with the pears cut into small cubes and baked into an almond filling. The almond part was quite nice, but the pears were a little strange since they weren't quite poached or fully cooked and somehow maintained a firm and slightly crunchy state (which wasn't what I expected). 

 
Shahzedeh $8.50
Pistachio mousse cake with rosewater gelee in the middle. It was a nice light pistachio mousse and looked really pretty cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment